What Separates Higgins Floors from the Competition?
- We provide a high quality process and experience to our customers.
- We are insured for floor projects. As a property owner, you should make sure that the company you hire is insured just in case of an accident. A lot of floor companies are not insured and they do not have this expense.
- There is more than 1 way to sand a floor. We use 4 different grits of sand paper on the floor before we apply the first polyurethane coat. Some companies only use 2 different grits of sand paper. The result of using less sand paper grits on the floor is a floor that shows a lot of sanding machine marks at the end of the project.
- Dustless sanding process: we use this process to cut down on the dust created during sanding. The process eliminates 98% of the dust created. If you are not using the dustless sanding process, the property owner can expect a lot of additional clean after the floor project is complete.
- Polyurethane Product: we use 3 coats of Bona Kemi Woodline polyurethane. This polyurethane is expensive but it is high quality. Other brands of polyurethane will not look as good on the floor or provide the floor with the same durability as the product we use.
- The quality of the wood: we provide a high grade wood flooring product from reputable mills. There are lesser quality grades of wood and mills available at cheap prices. For example: the select and better grade oak product that we use from the Ten Oaks mill is a much higher quality product than the select and better grade oak product from big box stores.
The Higgins Floors Experience
Higgins Floors, LLC takes great pride in the quality of our work and our outstanding customer service. With each project we undertake, we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. Whether sanding and refinishing the floor in a home or installing new hardwood floors in a five thousand square foot commercial office setting, we are committed to making your wood floor project a success. From the contact stage through completion of your hardwood flooring project, we are courteous and responsive. We treat you with the respect you deserve and we want to make your floor experience a positive one. Here are a few of the reasons Higgins Floors, LLC should be your hardwood flooring contractor:
- Immediate and direct response to your inquiry.
- We will schedule an appointment for your free estimate as soon as your inquiry is received.
- If we are not able to take your phone call, we will return your call as soon as possible.
- We work closely with you and take time to gain a full understanding of your desired flooring result.
- Once we have a thorough understanding of your goals and needs, we will explain the options available to you, so that you can make informed decisions.
- We keep in close communication with you throughout the process. From our first meeting to prepare your estimate, through completion of your hardwood flooring project, we keep in close contact to ensure you are satisfied with our work.
- We employ highly skilled and experienced hardwood floor installers and refinishers.
- We use only the best quality hardwood flooring and finishing materials.
- Our success formula is simple: Superior Materials + Skilled Employees = High Quality Results.
Call today for a free estimate on all your wood flooring needs (617) 254-2558.
Dustless floor sanding and refinishing now available.